Feb 18, 2009

BHC is clearly changing lives!

Wonderful thank you letter from the Director of OMI Family Center.
_________________________________________________

Hello Judge Morgan,


Thank you so much for the opportunity for OMI staff & interns to visit Behavioral Health Court on January 15, 09. I wanted you to know that the attendees spoke very favorably about their experience of the visit. As you may recall, this visit was the result of your question to me regarding the community's perception of BHC. Although this may have been a small step towards increasing public awareness of BHC, I can honestly say the ripple effect seems much greater. I am thrilled to share with you that one of the interns who is a reporter for a student newspaper, wrote an article about the visit. He did a great job of respecting client confidentiality while discussing the great thought you and other team members gave to decisions.


I also attended a portion of the court in the afternoon. This was my first visit and I was literally blown away by the experience. I think it is fantastic effort that is clearly changing lives. I just want to thank you for allowing us to visit and also to thank you for all of the work you are doing for our clients. It’s truly a pleasure collaborating with you.


Sincerely,
Hannibal


Hannibal Lowry, MSW
Deputy Director
OMI Family Center
San Francisco, CA

No comments: