In October the CJC produced a 6 month Status Report…here are some of the highlights!
- Over 400 clients have been engaged in treatment at the CJC
- There are 250 currently active clients who are 98% compliant with treatment
- Restorative Justice component is thriving with well over 600 hours of community service completed
- The Overall Appearance Rate continues hold firm at 65%; with drug felony offenses at 86%, violence-related offenses at 76%, and theft offenses at 81%
- There is an average of 24 “in-custody” defendants per day and 57 “out of custody” defendants per day
- TL Community Court Panelists (a program of SF District Attorneys Office) held their October session at the CJC, of which (8) eight CJC cases were directly referred
- Holding cells to be completed in the coming weeks; allowing for enhanced case processing and immediacy of engagement for “in custody’ individuals